Ways Listing Agents Help Homeowners Sell Fast & for More Money
When it comes time to sell your home, you want to make sure that you are doing everything possible to get the highest price in the shortest amount of time. This is where listing agents come in. They can help homeowners move their homes quickly and for more money. In this blog post, we will discuss the listing agent responsibilities and what they do to help sellers achieve these goals. Selling a home with a real estate agent is the best way to get top dollar for your property!
Your listing agent will:
- Advise you on pricing your home competitively to attract buyers while still getting the best possible price. This will all depend on your current market.
- Help you stage your home so that it appeals to buyers and shows off its best features. This is sometimes something that is overlooked. You want to make a good first impression to any potential buyers so ensuring your home is clean and staged correctly can really make a difference.
- Promote your listing through online marketing channels including real estate websites, social media platforms, internal networking groups and Realtor.ca. Real estate agents have a large network and can market your home to lots of other agents and buyers in your area. This is where it is beneficial for your agent to get professional photos and videos of your home and property, so they can really show it off.
- Hold open houses and coordinate private showings with interested buyers. This can sometimes be a stressful time especially if you are trying to get kids out of the house for these showings. Be patient and remember to be flexible so your agent can show your home to as many potential buyers as possible to get your home sold as quickly as possible.
- Negotiate on your behalf to get you the best possible price and terms for your home. Your agent is a pro negotiator and an expert when it comes to negotiating.
-Handle all of the paperwork from start to finish...and trust me, there is so much! They will ensure all necessary paperwork is completed to protect your best interests.
- Help you navigate through the inspection process and handle any repairs that need to be made. Sometimes there may be certain conditions that may need to be completed once an offer is accepted. Your REALTOR® will be able to guide you through this process and help ensure conditions are met.
- Be there with you every step of the way, from listing to closing! If you are thinking of selling your home, please contact me, Joanne Scott. I would be happy to help you through the process and get your home sold quickly and for top dollar!